Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Don't forget my broken heart You remember it from the start You made it and it's all a part Of your grey blue eyes












It's Tuesday & I feel like I have the "Mondays." I'm so tired already & I feel like it's going to be a long week. I haven't blogged about fashion in awhile & I probably shouldn't be doing that now cus I have things that need to get done, i.e. homework & bills. But to make my tuesday better I'm going to blog cus it makes me so very happy! Oh I wanted to start doing something new, I'm not sure if you have noticed by the titles of my posts are very long. I love to use lyrics for a lot of things, they really bring me inspiration. So now I will post the song & who it's by with every post, just in case you were wondering. Happy Tuesday Beautifuls.
Title: Grey Blue Eyes by Dave Matthews Band

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails