Monday, September 14, 2009

So I’ll stand With arms high and heart abandoned In awe of the One who gave it all So I’ll stand My soul Lord to You surrendered All I am is Yours


Do you ever see something that completely makes you feel like what you are doing now, is not up to what you know you could be doing? Looking through my blogs the other day I stopped over at All Things Lovely , Kylie's wonderful inspirational blog. She had posted a video of a movie that is about to come out made by Hillsong United. I'm very familiar with Hillsong & I have loved their music since junior high, but they have never done anything like this film before. I'm so excited about it to come out & I know it will be something that has impact on a lot of people. One thing that on of the band members says in the video is, "You see these streets & people going about life. If what's happening in those four walls is having no effect on those streets we travel down to get there, then maybe we are missing the point." Kylie told me the film is coming out here in the state on November 4th she thinks, so be looking out for it. To see more of what this film & movement is all about, go here I-Heart Revolution.

3 comments:

Lexie said...

you have a beautiful heart, I love you. <3 I'm so proud of you. You have such a tender heart. Remember He can use you even where you're at right now.

debra@dustjacket said...

Wow something to think about there.
xoxo

Kellie Collis said...

I agree with Dustjacket! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails