Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I stood across the waters of the great atlantic sea, I saw my sons I saw my daughters, it's like they had no tears to weep...Come drink this water

I know I have already posted for today but I was having a chat with my best friend Lexie & I miss her so much. We had a long talk yesterday & she helped me out with so much, she always does. I have yet to see The Edge of Love, but I had to post pictures of Sienna & Kiera in honor of my best (blonde) friend, Lexie. Could they be any more adorable! Oh & I have already decided tomorrow I'm going to post pictures of my life, cus I rarely do that. Tata!

Title: I Dreamed There Was A Fountain by John Mark Mcmillan






4 comments:

Katja said...

I love their clothes in those film stills! :)

herecomesthesun said...

they look really cute together. love their outfits!

nadia said...

i saw this a few weeks back. love the styling very much.

Bonnie- amour amour said...

This looks so fun, I can't wait to see it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails