Thursday, September 17, 2009

Skeleton bones stand at the sound of eternity On the lips of the found And gravestones roll To the rhythm of the sound of you

It's a rather chilly crisp Thursday morning today. It has been raining here for the past week almost! No lie! It began to get cloudy & gray last Friday & it has now almost been a week. It's like I'm living in Seattle or London, but it's only Texas. My sister & I love this weather so much, it's like a big cozy blanket that wraps you up. I'm listening to the rain right now & it makes me so peaceful this morning. Okay, So many many things already starting to happen for the weekend.

I colored my hair once again, this time trying to go more of a red color. Shea said she couldn't stand my roots coming in any more & we needed to do something about it. I didn't think it was that bad? So now I'm a darker redish color & I'm getting used to it. It's a nice transition for the fall I suppose.

The other day while going through my books, I came across one that I had bought last fall & had tried to read but never could get past ch. 1. How many books have I done that with? Way to many to count. Well I'm now proud to say that I picked up that book once again & I am now enjoying ch. 2. I really am shocked at myself that first of all I just decided to read it again, & second of all how much I know I need to read it at this point in my life. Most of you don't know, but I'm not really a book reader. My girlfriends that are all avid book readers tell me I need to read but I just have a hard time with staring at black letters over & over again. Call me childish but I love pictures, this is why I adore magazines. So I'm crossing my fingers that I'm going to be able to get through this book by the end of this semester. That, will be quite a miracle.

I have come to realize that there is really no structure that I go by for my blog, which doesn't bother me. I just post anything that inspires me. I really enjoy blogs that have specific things on a specific day. So I have come up with Music Monday & My Lif Fridays. Okay those are really boring names, I'll have to come up with something a little more creative. I'm really excited to start & to share with all of y'all music that I find & love. Tomorrow will be the first My Life Friday!

Last thing, I love this song Skeleton Bones by John Mark McMillan & He just did this video for it. I'm off to a long day of classes in the rain! Have to find my wellies.


1 comment:

ALFIE said...

love this song!!!!

oh my gosh---i love it! thanks for posting the video!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails