Monday, November 22, 2010

May my life be a reflection of Your power & Your glory breathing in the breath of heaven leaning in to hear Your heart

What in the world have I been doing in my life every time I have had a free moment? I know this is what you have been asking yourself every time you come to my blog & you see I have YET to update. Well my precious wonderful bloggers I have embarked on a new adventure.
Well more like God has placed a great adventure in my life & the lives of my close girlfriends (my Pink.)
I'm sooooooooo excited to finally show y'all how much work, passion, tears & laughter have gone into this new ministry.
So here it is....if you are
A woman,
Passionate,
In love with Jesus,
Ready for the truth ( like you have never experienced before.)
This is our heart & we are walking out in obedience.

Title: Consuming Fire by Christ For The Nations

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails