Friday, September 11, 2009

You can see that life’s for us to talk about. You can leave whenever you want out whoa oh You don’t relate to me, no girl,


I just might be the last person to hear about this amazing duo coming together on an album! Has anyone else listened to their songs? Brilliant! The funny thing is my friend Kasey made me a mix cd & their song Relator, was on it & it's one of my favorites. I had no clue it was Pete Yorn at all cus it doesn't sound like the music he has done in the past. And Scarlett, dude she totally blew it out of the water. I'm going to need to purchase this album very very soon. My tunes for the Fall are coming

4 comments:

My Charlie Girl said...

Hello PassionBird, thank you for the comment.. what you said is so true! <3

debra@dustjacket said...

I had heard about it but have not listened to it. Neat pictures,she is so gorgeous.
xoxo

Unknown said...

Yes I love that song's too! I have to find the album! I hope is as good as this song! She has such an amazing voice!I didn't expect that to be honnest!

muchlove said...

I haven't heard their songs yet, but am very curious.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails