Thursday, September 16, 2010

When the rain is blowing in your face And the whole world is on your case I could offer you a warm embrace To make you feel my love















I received a text from one of my close friends Kaleigh, while I was on my way to work. It said, "Cali, I just bought my first pair of TOMS!" I'm so happy for her! She said they were just plan white & she wanted to do something with them. I knew that she would figure it out by the end of the day & however she decided to decorate them would be very cute. I then recieved a photo at the end of the day & this is how she decorated them. So needless to say I am very proud of her & I know now how cute she will look sportin her new TOMS around campus.




























That's Kaleigh & me this summer. I miss my red, she's at college right now, but I'm so proud of her.

Title: Make You Feel My Love by Adele

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun idea!!! Love them :)

I put up a TOMS in Motion post today too!!! http://antikamoda.blogspot.com/2010/09/toms-in-motion-chicago.html

Blogs said...

how comfy! they are nice!

Jess said...

What a cool idea. I wish they had toms in New Zealand!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails