Monday, June 14, 2010

Well it was just a dream just a moment ago I was up so high lookin down at the sky don’t let me fall I was shooting for stars on a saturday night

A couple of weeks ago I visited a friend on the trip I took to Jackson, MS. I gave her a copy of the summer cd I had made & then she asked me if I had heard the new B.O.B. album. I told her just a couple of songs of course on the radio, like Nothing On You & Airplanes, which I thought were both pretty catchy tunes. Well she so excitedly made me a copy of his new album B.O.B. Presents The Adventures Of Bobby Ray. My friend Cassie has really good taste in music, so I knew if she had bought the album it must be pretty brilliant.

I have not stopped listening to this album since she handed it to me. I like B.O.B. because not only does he do the regular hip hop/ rap, but the boy can also sing! The album is very diverse in all the melodies & songs so you don't really get bored with it. There are so many songs that I love on this album but so far my very favorite is Lovelier Than You. I like the drums & acoustics in it & I enjoy the lyrics too.
(I love the photo of him & Janelle Monae together down there.)

I'm very excited about this week & the ideas of my posts for this week! There is a lot I want to share with y'all.

Title: Don't Let Me Fall by B.O.B.




3 comments:

undomestic mama said...

LOVE B.o.B! i was fortunate enough to see him a few weeks ago when he came to Seattle and if you ever get the chance to see him live - Do it!

ALFIE said...

can't wait to hear what you have to share!!!! and LOVE this song!

Jess said...

I don't normally like hip hop but I really like this song. I think will check out some more of his songs, thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails