Life seems to being moving faster now that summer is here. Summer plans & travel are about to be upon my life & I'm looking forward to it. But I'm also enjoying just lounging & doing nothing. I slept til 11 this morning & even though I didn't get to do everything I wanted before I drove off to work, I didn't really mind much. I thought this week I would be more productive, but so far, I really haven't been at all.
This weekend Shea & I will be road tripping it to Jackson, MS for the second time this month. My friend Kara is getting hitched! I am very excited to go to the wedding & be there with all my close friends. My best friend Dea is a bridesmaid & I also get to see my close friend Christa. I haven't seen her since September '09, because she lives in Maryland. So I will be in wedding mode all Saturday & it's going to be beautiful!
Yesterday was my 100 day marker for my 365 days of photos project. I can't believe I made it to 100 days! These are some of the photos in the last couple of weeks I have taken.
1. This is my bedroom window. I had just gotten home from work & the sun was just about to set. It was good to sit there & take a breather.
2. I took a plastic container that my salad had come in, put dirt in it & planted seeds. To my surprise there was actually something growing there one day!
3. Shea & I got our first snow cones of the summer!
4. The amazing book I'm reading at the moment. Hopefully I will finish it while driving to Mississippi this weekend.
5. I found this dress at Anthropologie for $20 dollars! The zipper was broken, so that's why it was marked down so much. It has a very retro feel to it & looks like a Jackson Polluck painting. This is what I'm wearing to Kara & Jake's wedding this weekend.
Title: Wait For Love by Josh Ritter