- Waking The Dead by John Eldredge. Yes, I am officially on my 3rd book of the year! This doesn't happen. I am the type of person that reads a book in one year! It's so funny that I did not even know what this book was about & it's just what my heart needed for this moment in my life.
- Making my annual Summer music cd for my friends. I do this every year & then send them in little cute packages. I have just begun to create them & they will be ready to send out by the first week of June.
- I have decided I'm painting my room grey! I wanted to do this in the last apartment I lived in but went for a burnt orange instead. But I think it's time to let the calm in.
- I worked out today. It was the first time in weeks & I forgot how much better it really does make me feel. Even when I am pmsing.
- Summer is here! Yes, I am excited!
- I can't stop thinking of my thrifting extravaganza day I'm going to have with my girlfriends at the end of the month. I'm saving up.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Coming down, I can feel the sound of the daybreak, Losing shades of the way things were, Time is turning, Coming down, I feel you on my mind
Many many things on my plate & running through my mind lately! I don't have access to the internet all the time right now, which is actually nice because I have been getting more done. But that means I have been blogging less, which I don't like at all. If y'all haven't notices I am a chronic list maker. I do love love love making lists. Any kind of lists really & I do believe I got that from my dear ol' Mum. So here's a quick list of what I have been enjoying, doing, & loathing.