Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Coming down, I can feel the sound of the daybreak, Losing shades of the way things were, Time is turning, Coming down, I feel you on my mind

Many many things on my plate & running through my mind lately! I don't have access to the internet all the time right now, which is actually nice because I have been getting more done. But that means I have been blogging less, which I don't like at all. If y'all haven't notices I am a chronic list maker. I do love love love making lists. Any kind of lists really & I do believe I got that from my dear ol' Mum. So here's a quick list of what I have been enjoying, doing, & loathing.
  • Waking The Dead by John Eldredge. Yes, I am officially on my 3rd book of the year! This doesn't happen. I am the type of person that reads a book in one year! It's so funny that I did not even know what this book was about & it's just what my heart needed for this moment in my life.
  • Making my annual Summer music cd for my friends. I do this every year & then send them in little cute packages. I have just begun to create them & they will be ready to send out by the first week of June.
  • I have decided I'm painting my room grey! I wanted to do this in the last apartment I lived in but went for a burnt orange instead. But I think it's time to let the calm in.
  • I worked out today. It was the first time in weeks & I forgot how much better it really does make me feel. Even when I am pmsing.
  • Summer is here! Yes, I am excited!
  • I can't stop thinking of my thrifting extravaganza day I'm going to have with my girlfriends at the end of the month. I'm saving up.
Title: Coming Down by The Shore

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your third book! that's great :). Have fun thrifting!! ♥

ALFIE said...

we've sure missed your lovely posts :) but isn't it wonderful to feel like you're getting things done??!!

I am jealous of all recipients of your summer mix CD. I can only imagine the fabulous jams crammed onto that disc :).

keep reading. keep thrifting. and keep enjoying these first days of summer!

Michelle said...

Grey sounds lovely! ♥

Unknown said...

Hey! Just wanted to send you a quick note, I’ve changed the name of my blog from .simply.life. to Antika Moda. To see my blog updates on your reading list, please delete me from your “following” list, visit my new URL: www.antikamoda.blogspot.com, and follow me once more :) Thanks so much! ♥

Liz / Tangible Ingredients said...

i can completely relate to the list making! and what a wonderful idea to send out an annual summer mix!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails