- Crying is inevitable on a trip filled with crazy feelings & emotions flying around.
- I'm still not good at saying good-bye & will never get used to it, no matter how many times I have to do it.
- I love Nigerian food so much.
- Let the past be the past & move on.
- Wearing heels from 10am-3pm, not such a good idea.
- I really have a phobia of snakes. Even dead ones.
- I need a motorcycle someday.
- Awkward situations happen. Just grin & bare it.
- I have very colorful friends (or so this was pointed out to me.)
- Say what you need to say & get it out before it's too late to say anything.
- Sometimes life gives you real crappy situations & there is nothing you can do about it but move on.
- Integrity, integrity, integrity.
- Nerts (the card game) is one of my favorite games to play with my friends.
- Oh yes, & playing spoons is so dangerous with long nails.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Time will bring a well end of our trial One day there'll be no remnants no trace No residual feelings for me One day you won't remember me.
Things I learned on my trip this past weekend to Jackson, MS.