It's February already! I have decided that this month is going to be my detox month (more about that later this week.) Best part of my week so far you ask? Shea & I having way too much fun playing Rock Band at Best Buy. I think it's going to have to become a weekly tradition.
So I have officially received my first Blog Awards & I'm very thankful & excited! Well two blog awards to be exact. I still feel like a "baby" blog, so to get them was completely wonderful. Hopefully I do this right.
My first award is from the adorably & fun Madi Rose over at Short Shorts & Sunshine.
My second award was given to me by the beautiful Lindsay at Bella Cene. She's from Texas too! Represent.
This is amazing & I really want to say thank you loves!
So here are seven things about myself.
1. I have been called an old soul many times.
2. I did classic ballet for 12 years of my life, but I love to do more rhythm type dancing.
3. My sister Shea & I quote the whole beginning part of Toy Story in sync.
4. All of my closest friends live out of state & that's why I go on so many road trips.
5. I was riding horses before I even learned how to walk.
6. Driving in my car is my happy place.
7. I'm really mischievous & like doing little things that annoy people sometimes. Like pants them.
And the Beautiful Blogger awards go to...
Some Girl's Website
Coffee and Stilettos
Sounds Of Laughter, Shades Of Life
Memory Bean Designs
Ada & Darcy
From The Board Of Lucys
Title: I Am A Temple by John Mark Mcmillan