Thursday, February 4, 2010

At night I wake up with the sheets soaking wet & a freight train running through the middle of my head only you can cool my desire oh oh oh im on fire

I usually do not post on Thursday, but I think today I will make an exception. It's very gray, rainy as I look out my window & I love it. There are some woods behind my apartments that I just might going tromping in. I have seen so many beautiful photos around Blogland & I wanted to share them with you.
a. la port rouge b. Darling Dexter c. En mai, fais ce qu'il te plait d.Naturally Nina e. E Tells Tales f. Everyday Musings g. Oh So Beautiful Paper h. 100% rain i. This Is Not My Work

Title: I'm On Fire by Bat For Lashes

17 comments:

Unknown said...

aww! i love all of these photos! xoxo

Jennifer said...

everything is SO lovely and relaxing feeling!

Unknown said...

Oooh I esp. love the ruffly shirt!!! Love it:-)

JMay said...

Those pictures are lovely and that shirt!? SO cute!

Elise said...

I love that girl on the kitchen bench, it looks so cosy!

You have a lovely blog, too.

Elise
x

Gaia said...

Hi darling...than ks for your comment and thanks for sharing those amazing pics. I'm obsessed with beautiful pics and the blogland is full of them!
i love the yellow cardigan!

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

Beautiful photo inspiration - thank you! xoxo

Punctuation Mark said...

Lovely photos... hope your weekend gets brighter! ;)

Michelle Schraudner said...

These are all so gorgeous!

Louise said...

Such a nice collection of imagery! Hope you did get to go on your ramble x

E said...

And it looks good here too :)

SomeGirl said...

Those are such beautiful and peaceful photos! I'm glad you broke protocol and posted on Thursday!

Ann Marie said...

these are all so very lovely! my heart is fluttering like crazy. thank you for sharing these with us!

Jacob said...

these are all so beautiful! i love your blog! i am doing a post right now thanking you for the blog award, sorry it took me so long!!!! check it out!
loves!
britt

sealaura said...

gorgeous images, love that cat, and the stripes with the short sleeve cardi. oh and the ruffles, I guess all of them. I too love just taking in all the gorgeous pictures in the blogosphere, i could do it for hours.

alli/hooray said...

oh, so pretty! these photos made my day...the little kitten + the ruffly dress. :)

lauren said...

the ruffly top is perfection and i love it mixed with the tattoos. that's just girly and sexy and fabulous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails