Monday, January 25, 2010

Gold lion's gonna tell me where the light is, gold lion's gonna tell me where the light is, take our hands out of control

Hello lovely readers,
I found this video last week & was so excited to share it with y'all on this Music Monday. It's a band called The Very Best. I found this great article all about who they are & I absolutely love it. This song called Warm Heart Of Africa is so fun & light hearted. I'm probably going to have to do another Music Monday just on The Very Best band, but for now enjoy this video. Oh, I went out & bought Alicia Key's new album finally! Since it is Music Monday I try not to go on & on about what's going on in my life. All I'm going to say, is that if you return on Wednesday, you might get an ear full about the ticket I received this past weekend. To be continued...

The Very Best - Warm Heart of Africa (feat. Ezra Koenig - Watch more Videos at Vodpod.

Title: Gold Lion by Yeah Yeah Yeahs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's hilarious, I love the beat:-) Great pick!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails