We are 22 days into 2010 already. New Years Eve seems like it happened months ago! I know I had said before that I wasn't making any resolutions this year, but when I finally thought about it, I figured it probably wouldn't hurt to give myself some kind of stability. So for the past couple of weeks I have been jotting down some things that I hope I can continue through out the year. Also, when you make resolutions that are super high, you set yourself up for mega failure, so I tried to choose things that I know wouldn't be too difficult for me to stick with it. I tried to add photos to make this list more appealing to the eye, but that was a big epic fail.
Here is my full proof list for 2010
1. Only buy things that are on sale or in thrift stores. If you can't find it, you don't need it.
2. Read & watch more news & soccer news. Know what's going on in the world.
3. Do NOT overdraw bank account. Only use the good ol' green stuff.
4. Go to Christ For The Nation's worship conference in February.
5. Start sewing again & learn to knit.
6. Read a book about learning to communicate better.
7. Make more noise on my djembe
8. Blog more.
9. Spend time, at least once a day, just chillin with Father God.
10. Take better care of my skin.
Title: Your Face by The Frames