Friday, January 29, 2010

(I'm not) the pawn to your king (I'm not) your world on a string (I'm not) anyone you'll beat (I'm not) any, any, any, any, any, any, any, anything

My sister Shea & I will be with my niece Sophia all weekend! We call her Sopapilla since our family eats only tex-mex when we get together. We figured it was quite fitting for her to be named after a mexican dessert.

The cold has finally come back & it feels like winter again & this means I can get out my colorful socks & my sweaters that overtake my body. Oh and apple cider I have been craving it so much. It's going to be a cozy weekend.

Title: Now Now by St. Vincent

12 comments:

Gaia said...

she's so cute and look at her face! you made me smile!
sorry for being away from your blog... I know I can do better!
have a great weekend and come to visit me soon!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

Oh my. What a little bundle of love! She's sooooo cute! Enjoy your weekend my dear :) xoxo

Patti said...

She's cute, and I dont think many babies are cute.

Enjoy the weekend.

Nicole Jeannette said...

Aahaha look at that FACE! So cute!

Tamara Nicole said...

Ha ha ha I LOVE that face! Sweeet! Have fun

Kellie Collis said...

She is absolutely adorable - i love that second pic! x

SomeGirl said...

I LOVE that bottom photo! Priceless!

the style crusader said...

very cute photos. is always lovely when you get to spend time with little ones. oh, and such a cute nick name for her!! xx

Allison said...

Sophia is ADORABLE. I especially love that scrunchy face in the second picture! LOVE! ♥

Saralala said...

oh my gosh! that baby is so cute and that second picture is hilarious!

my name is lauren. said...

that bottom picture is the absolute cutest thing i've ever seen!

Loving Life in Southern California! said...

OMG that face!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails