Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's nothing but time and a face that you lose I chose to feel it and you couldn't choose I'll write you a postcard I'll send you the news

Woe is me, woe is me. It started out with me feeling a little nauseous on the way home from New Orleans, then followed a little cough. I got home from class yesterday afternoon & it just hit me! The fever had made it's home in my little body. I never really get sick, so when I do I try to do whatever I can to get the illness out of my body. I took two warm baths, drank bottles on top of bottles of water & my sister Shea fixed me two bowls of chicken broth.

I suppose the good thing about feeling not so good is that I have no energy to do anything & I get to enjoy my bed, which is exactly what I did all day. And I got caught up on some blogging. One of my favorite new fun blogs Notebook Doodles had a "doodle" of what I have been exactly feeling with this nastiness & feeling bleh. There are a couple of others that I really loved too.

Hopefully by tomorrow this will all be gone! I feel much better today, just have a nasty cold & still feel exhausted, bleh!

Title: Your Ex-Lover Is Dead by Stars



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails