Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tell me we're rockers to swallow Tell me we're knockers to bite And out of the beats of tomorrow Tell me what beat fills the night























This post is about me trying to get ideas about how to transition my summery wardrobe into fall. I want to keep my bold bright colors but at the same time look laid back & keep it simple. Ever since last fall i have decided that for me Fall is all about the accessories. If I keep the clothes simple then I can layer & accessorize as much as I want. So Freepeople has done a pretty good job in keeping with the summer feel for fall.

My lovely jammin out songs of lately
  • Wash Away - Joe Purdy (really any of his music is great)
  • Slow Dancing In A Burning Room - John Mayer
  • If It Kills Me - Jason Mraz
  • Been So Long - Vetiver
  • This Is The Sea - Waterboys
  • Rockers To Swallow - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  • You & Me - The Cranberries ( I have been listening to them a lot)
  • I'll Be Seeing You - Billie Holiday
  • Singing To The Earth ( To Thank Her For You) - Apollo Sunshine
These are just a couple of songs that I have been listening to a lot. Usually it changes every two weeks though! I'm always looking for new sounds & new upcoming music.

1 comment:

ShanyRey said...

i'll be seeing you is one of my ALL TIME FAVS!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails