Friday, August 14, 2009

These things you keep You'd better throw them away You wanna turn your back On your soulless days Once you were tethered And now you are free



I just found out today that I will be going to Santa Fe for a whole week! My sister Shea & I are leaving on Sunday & who knows when we will be back?? I have been wanting to go all summer & I really can't believe we finally are!
We are going to see my brother Emmett, nephews, nieces & my other sister Amy. I haven't seen my sister Amy since I was 12! So it's going to be good. But I have soooo much to get done before I leave with making sure everything is reasy & set to go for this upcoming semester. I need to do my pilates to relax right now.
I love this room too!

1 comment:

ShanyRey said...

have a fun trip! be safe :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails