Wednesday, August 5, 2009

And I dropped my paintbrush in the dirt Still remember just how much that hurt I cut my hand and wait for it to work


I feel like every season I try to reinvent myself. I'm always looking for new things for me to do. New artist & songs to listen to. A new way to change up my makeup. New ideas. Which isn't a bad thing, its a way for me to keep learning about different things & to keep my mind going & to be inspired. But with all of this these past years I feel like I have lost a little of what I really love; Dancing & drawing. I took classical ballet for 12 years of my life & decided to stop when I was 17. I didn't like classical anymore I wanted to do something different but never really did. Drawing has always been something I have done since I was young. When i first got to college i declared Art as my major but after my freshman year I found out I wasn't cut out for it like I thought I was. With these two things I feel like I was so burned out that I had to take a break and walk away.
Now I miss them both a lot. I'm just not sure where to start. I need both these things to be apart of me again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails