Monday, June 22, 2009

I am not sure if anyone reads my blog, I have had it for over a year now but left it for awhile. I'm not just getting started back with postings so I thought a survey would be a good way of letting my readers know a lil about me, if any of you are out there. So here we go!

What's your current obsession?
The color Orange, Blogging, Mexico, & Surfing/ Surfers

What are you wearing today?
I stayed around my flat tday so i just put on my Animal Collective shirt n sweatpants

What are you looking forward to?
Being able t travel & going t Santa Fe next month

What would you like to learn to do?
Surf, play soccer well, & be able t read at least one book in my lifetime

What did you have for dinner?
Pizza & Dr. Pepper, I'm a Texas girl, you gotta have your DP

What was the last thing you bought?
Peach ice cream at the grocery store

What are you listening to right now?
Buttons by The Weeks

What is your favorite weather?
Either a lot of sunshine w some breezy wind or a rainy grey day

What is on your bedside table?
Books that I have yet t pick up, my journal & Vanity Fair's Africa issues

What's your style?
Bohemian Tribal Urbanite Gypsy, if that makes any sense

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Trying t stay open t people in my life & not blocking anyone out

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
West Africa, no doubt in my mind

Favorite vacation spot?
I haven't been t many places outside the US & Im a college student so for now my balcony is perfect for me

Name the things you cannot live without:
Journal, Brody Benjamin Bear, Music, My Car, & My Camera

What would you like to get rid of?
Ideas I might have in my head about relationships & this cold

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
Well if i could bring my loves w me I would go t Australia & surf

What language do you want to learn?
My Mother's language! I can't ever firgure what she is trying t say when she just gives me looks

What countries have you visited?
Mexico

What are some of the things you like about where you live?
It's a college town, there is a lot of inspiration all around me, it's in the middle of Dallas & Fort Worth, & it's just far enough away

What's you favorite quality about yourself?
My passion & understanding of others. Lexie, my best friend, says its my strength n my weakness, she says sometimes i love too much

What is your favorite quote/saying?
Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. -Anias Nin

Say one random fact about yourself:
I'm the youngest 0f 8


That was fun, i liked it

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails