Sunday, October 17, 2010

Beautiful people... forgive and forget. and eyes look like children, who haven't lost yet Entrust us the strength of their love disarms all the powers

Thrifting was successful yesterday & these are some of the treasures I found. One of my favorite things about buying items at thrift stores is that people are always shocked that I found something that good at that price!

I also found a great coffee shop in Denton. It's called Zera & is so peaceful & rustic when you walk in. As I was waiting to get my italian soad I was listening to the music they had playing & recognized the song. They were playing Jason Upton! Do you know a coffee shop that plays spirit filled worship music? Well now I do. I think I'm going to make it a point to go to Zera once a week & read. Just a little get away for me. I'll take photos next time I'm there so y'all can see how beautiful the place is.

Title: Beautiful People by Jason Upton

1 comment:

Saving Capulet said...

oh those are awesome finds! my thrifting experience wasnt that successful :<

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails