Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shut the door to the moon & let the birds gather play no more with the fool & let the souls wander & bleed from the soul

Sniffle, sniffle, sniffle... oh why so very cold! For some reason my nose only decides to run while I'm sitting in class. Yes, I'm the girl sitting beside you that has a bright red nose & tissues over flowing from her pockets. This is when the invention of a nose warmer would come into play. Also to add to the drip, drip, drip, of my nose, my face decided to reject any kind of makeup I attempted to put on this morning. So it was splotch, splotch, splotch on my face & my nose, very red. These photos from Toast, make me want to stay home & read the March issue of Real Simple. But I'm out the door to my 2nd job & then hop over to my 1st job. I hope you all are keeping warm!

Title: The Moon by The Swell Season



2 comments:

Madi Rose said...

seriously, dont you just wish there were no jobs? i always do wish that when i feel like sitting at home.

ps. slug bug red! go to my blog to know more.

sealaura said...

love these pics, makes me want to put on my pjs and have a cup of tea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails