Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Light and day is more than you'll say because all my feelings are more than i can let by or not more than you've got just follow the day

This is a long post just because there are so many movies that are out or are coming soon that I want to see. I made a movie list the other day of movies & I looked up all the trailers & these were the ones I liked the best. I'm actually quite picky about films I see in theaters, just because I costs so much to see a movie now! I usually just Redbox it if I want to see a movie or go to the big $5 dollar bin at Walmart. You know what I'm talking about! You dig & dig & dig til you find that perfect movie that you can't even believe is in that bin! But this is not a post about the movie bins at Walmart lol. I hope these movies come to dvd soon or someone takes me out to a movie or I win the lottery so I can see all of these in theaters, ha fat chance.
Is there any movies that you guys are just dying to see? And Twilight doesn't count! Basically any other movie then Twilight.

Title: Light & Day by The Polyphonic Spree












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails