Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm like the rain in a downpour I wash away what you long for and I wave goodbye with the sun in my eyes I wish I could be there tonight

Once again it's Monday, somehow I always find myself back on Monday. It's like you can never get away from it no matter how slow the week goes, it's always going to be Monday all over again.

It's Music Monday which makes my day a lot better. Brandi Carlile has been one of my favorite singers for about 4 years now. Her soulful melodies have become such a staple in my life. I have never seen in her live but hopefully it will be soon, because i have heard she is absolutely brilliant live. You know when an artists comes out with a new album & you are so excited but annoyed that you have to learn all these new songs or that these songs will not be as good as the last songs. Well it is not like that at all with Brandi's new album. All her music flows so well together & I feel like this music just adds to the already amazing songs she has.

So go check it out!! It will make your Monday a little better.
Title: Downpour by Brandi Carlile



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails