I don't know about y'all but I'm exhausted. I had a good trip to Jackson to celebrate Shea's 24th birthday & seeing my loves, but it was a hard trip. I'm in Texas working on my undergrad & it's hard when all my girls are there & when something happens I can't be there to help out. It's not a great feeling being able to do nothing or ot not be there when it becomes rough for one of them. I try the best I can from 6 hours away, but I wish I could do more.
I was in a really bad funk today & I think it's just being back home & not having things in order like they should be.
- I'm so ready to move & decorate my new place
- Being selfish right now would be really easy, but I'm really trying to hold my tongue, cus it's not about me.
- I want to start baking a lot more & trying new recipes
- My hair has grown so much! Yay It's long again!
- I made bracelets out of leather rope today
- I missed my first class this morning, woops