Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I dream of rain I dream of gardens in the desert sand I wake in vain I dream of love as time runs through my hand


I'm a lot busier then I thought I would be this week! Trying to figure out class schedules, where my classes are, what homework is due already, working, & figuring out all this apartment moving stuff it has become a little crazy. But the good thing is that I'm on top of things & I'm getting it all done! I have set a big goal for myself this semester & I know that I will be able to conquer it! Cus I am strong woman RAH!! I am really sad about not being able to check other blogs lately. I get so inspired & it's such a breath of fresh air to see what is going out there in the blog world. This weekend won't be so crazy, so I'll be able to catch up. But for now, I'm sticking to getting things done & being succsessful!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails