Friday, August 7, 2009

Her hourglass body she had problems with drinking milk and being school tardy she'll loan you her toothbrush


I have been completely overwhelmed by Anthropologie of lately. These photos go back & forth between the summer & fall. It's August & the summer is almost over so I'm trying to get into that fall mindsest. I'm excited about new things & I love the fashion for fall (one of my favorite things about the fall) but I am a summer girl through & through. If I had a superpower it would be, to be able to change the weather whenever I want. My sister & i LOVE the rain so much! And I especially love when it rains in the summer. So I keep going back & forth on letting go or holding on to the summer. I can't seem to get enough of it these photos though! All of these photos were taken from Anthropolgie. Enjoy Loves














No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails