Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Believe in what you feel inside & give your dreams the wings to fly You have everything you need If you just believe Just believe

Christmas Time is here (i Love that song!) & that means that i do a lot of DIY around my house. This year I have...
made my stocking,
a link chain out of magazines
decorated 3 Christmas trees
decorated the shop I work at
& hung my Christmas cards on a beautiful ribbon.
I suppose photos of all of these things should be on this blog but I have yet to take any photos! Although I have now found my camera!!
I'm always looking for inspiration for decorating & these are some of my favorite photos.

Title: Believe by Josh Groban

3 comments:

Olivia said...

SO FUN!!!!!!!!!! i love that fireplace

Anonymous said...

these photos are soooo cute!
;)

xoxo

Saving Capulet said...

oh very nice xmas inspired photos <3 thank you for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails