Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And when they dance and come together and start rising Just drink the water where you came from where you came from

BIG NEWS...Shea & I found a house!! We are finally getting to move into a house like we have been wanting to do for the past two years! We have been looking since July & it has been an interesting adventure house hunting. But we finally found one that fits us. We don't move in til the 29th so we have some time to pack up & get things ready.

Characteristics of my new house that I have come up with & things it reminds me of.
  • Petite
  • Rustic
  • Homey
  • Cottage
  • Vintage
  • Fixer-upper
  • My new project
  • Wide open spaces
  • Big trees
  • Peaceful
  • Quaint
So to say I'm busy is a little bit of an understatement, but I'm so extremely excited. Of course the only thing I can think about for the past couple of weeks now is decorating. I can't even count how many times I have been to Home Depot lately, I'm becoming a junkie. I go in there just so I can get inspiration. I look at lumber, door knockers, paint swatches, light fixtures, & the list goes on & on.

I will post photos when we move in of the whole big process, but for now, these are my favorite photos I have been daydreaming of & what my house will look like.

Title: Radioactive by Kings of Leon (Their new song!)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

congratulations! that's so exciting! I can't wait til M & I can actually be in a HOUSE...apartment living is the pits.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails