Monday, June 28, 2010

Give me away now take me all down now Find out all of the pieces Give me away now, take me away 'Cause you give up all you wanted

At the moment I'm hoping I don't fall asleep as I'm writing this post & smack my little head on the keyboard. So it's going to be a short one today.
There are many things I want to say about my trip to Branson & all the little life lessons I have learned, but my brain is too tired to conjure anything up into clever words. Photos do the best at telling stories I say.

Title: You Are Here by Needtobreathe

7 comments:

SomeGirl said...

LOVE that jumping photo!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear more:-) Your pics look like a ton of fun!!!

Clare B said...

looks beautiful - but exhausting. ox

Unknown said...

B E A Utiful photos!!! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!

ps. Thanks so much for your encouraging comment on my weekend post! You’re so sweet (and you are absolutely one of MY FAVORITE bloggers!!!)
I’m SO happy to be on board with the TOMS photo project! It’s so great that you gals started that up, what a good way to get word around on how AWESOME (and beneficial) TOMS are :)

ALFIE said...

looks like you had such a fun and summery time :)

Jess said...

Wow these photos are beautiful. Hope you get a restful couple of days now!

Style with Benefits said...

I've never been to Missouri but it looks so beautiful. Love the mid-air jumping into the lake shot! Your photos are always so pretty. That's one of the reasons I love your blog.. for the gorg photos and life inspirations. :)

Looks like you had a fun time even though you were babysitting!

xo, becs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails