- Being outside & enjoying this amazing weather we are having here in Denton.
- I went to the lake today by myself & took in the calmness of the scenery. I couldn't have asked God for a more beautiful day.
- I bought a book, my first book to read this year! It's the 5 Love Languages for singles by Gary Chapman. I am only on ch. 3, but it has already taken an effect on the way I communicate with the people in my life.
- Eating healthy has pretty much consumed me & I haven't felt this good in a very long time. It's also helping my waist line which ain't a bad thing at all.
- I stopped drinking milk & pretty much other dairy products, except for butter. I'm lactose intolerant & I'm determined to keep this up. Thank you God for rice milk!
- Everyday I learn more & more that I want simplicity as much as I can get in my life. My sister & I got rid of our cable today. Our bill was going through the roof each month! So we put our foot down & decided we didn't need it. We are going to be saving $100 dollars a month not having to pay for it! Yes, I am very excited.
- I'm still smiling & amazed at the Jesus loving hippie guy, God has brought into my life.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
When you walk through the water, I will be with you. When you pass through the river, those waves they will not overtake you...You are mine
This week has completely flown by & that makes me so happy! Dear weekend, get here faster! I have been very m.i.a. in blogland & I'm very sorry. My life has been a little crazy & I also haven't been on the computer as much. So until I decided to come back, which will hopefully be next week here is what I have been loving & doing with my life.