Saturday, March 6, 2010

I need to be patient & I need to be brave need to discover how I need to behave & I'll find out the answers when I know what to ask

The Oscars are tomorrow! I'm planning on getting together with friends & stuffing my face with tons of snacks as I cheer on my favorite actors & movies of the year. One of my favorite awards is original score & I'm crossing my fingers that Sherlock Holmes takes this one home. I don't know if 2010 can live up to the opening show that Hugh Jackman gave us in '09, but we will see.

Title: Miniature Disaster by KT Tunstall

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That picture alone makes me want to watch The Oscars! I love your new look! :)

alli/hooray said...

Can't wait for the Oscars!

Karina F. said...

Ahh I basically live for the Oscars.

Have fun!

E said...

I love your titles :)

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

How was your Oscar party!? Hope it went well. I was loving Sarah Jessica Parker's dress :) xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails