Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Catching clocks & broken glass past the bridges & smoke stacks you look like what I might lack open up your head there's something missing

  • The new spring weather has clouded my mind to think about anything else then being outside.
  • I played in a puddle barefoot with the two little girls I watch yesterday & it was pure joy.
  • I'm on music overload right now. So much good music to listen to & I'm really excited to share them on here.
  • I find myself looking at shoes now more then anything lately. Can a person that loves to be barefoot be a shoe person too?
  • My girlfriends are coming to stay with me for spring break next week & I couldn't be more happier.
  • I am getting use to my new laptop & how it works. my brother & sister talked me into getting the one with sparkles on the keypad. I was a bit apprehensive, but now I actually really love all the glitteriness. (this is the collage I made for my laptop wallpaper.)
Title: Forest Green Oh Forest Green by Holly Miranda

4 comments:

Sarah Ann said...

Ahh! I can't think about anything else but spring either! :)
I left you a little something on my blog!
Have a good Thursday!

ALFIE said...

CAN'T WAIT to hear what's new in music world!

some more treats for you:

elephant revival.
first aid kit.
horse feathers.

enjoy!

Shannon of ** Happiness Is...** said...

I'm right there with ya on the spring thing. How exciting your girls will be coming to visit! Hope you're enjoying your weekend Cali :) xo

Kristin said...

Spring fever!!! It's nuts how it takes a hold of you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails