5 things I'm loving right now
1. This cup that Shea got yesterday from Starbucks. On the back of the cup it tells all about the Starbuck's LOVE project. I thought it was pretty nifty & you can submit your own artwork on the site! White chocolate/raspberry mocha + fun creative love cup = pretty wonderful Valentines day.
2. I am determined to knit a hat with ears for myself! photo from here
3. Driving to Dallas to spend time with my brother Cale, sis-in-law Ky & baby niece Sophia. I love driving down Greenville avenue through all the houses & little shops.
4. Looking for "fruffle" dresses on Etsy. This on is from Econica
5. The Olympics are here! It doesn't matter how many Olympics I watch, I always get so pumped up. Shea & I pretty much don't change the channel or move from the tv til the whole thing is over. Speed skating is my favorite event to watch. And the theme music that comes on every time they come back from commercial gets me every time. The last couple of days have already been amazing so far! So this month, if I happen to stop posting as much, you will know why. I'm actually watching it as I post this.
Title: Tree Tops by Eisley