Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Saturday I'm running wild and all the lights are changing red to green moving through the crowd I'm pushing chemicals all rushing through

I am officially enjoying Christmas break as of an hour ago. I'm so comfortable right now in my little home with my comfy gray sweater & favorite snug yellow socks on. I have just been taking in all the holiday splendor like never before this year. It just seems different in a fresh new way this year. Perhaps I'm the only one feeling this, but I don't mind. I'm in a less words more doing kind of mood today, so now I'm going to go do.
Oh I have just added new blogs to my Dailies list & they are beautiful, fun & quirky. Go have fun looking around.

A Beautiful Mess
Freckled Nest
Moon Face
My Wooden Heart
Smile and Wave
Sometimes Sweet

Title: Babylon by David Gray

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails