Sunday, October 25, 2009

We made a choice and we knew we would pay for stealing the joy and trying to escape from the arms of this low

Sunday afternoon & even though I went to bed at 1am, I feel completely exhausted. Maybe it was all that candy I had yesterday, it's catching up to me. I know some of y'all have probably already seen the glorious window displays that Anthropologie has, but it's always nice to look at them again. I hope you are having a cozy Sunday at home. It's Soup Sunday where my sister & I make homemade soup & have our friend Michelle over for a movie to end the weekend & make a good start to our week. I don't think I am ready for the week to start, so I'm trying to trick my mind into thinking it's going to be good. So far not working.
Title: This Low by The Swell Season
































No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails