Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oh, when you're with me darling I don't believe in anyone else I'm so confused by you I don't know what to do oh, when you're with me darling


Where to begin? I feel like I have been gone for so long! It's weird when you look back & you can't remember what you did a week ago just because everything has been up & down. That's how my life has been the past two weeks. Shea & I officially moved in 2 weeks ago to our new little place & the first weekend we were there we had a very close girlfriend Jess & her guy Jordan come to stay with us. It was so amazing having them come & they helped us set up our apartment & make it really feel like a home. As you can see I did my page wall! It's in the dining room & I love it! We had a picnic on our porch one day & the weather was perfect.
Shea & I wanted to get all the painting done before this week started so our friend Michelle came over & helped us slather the walls in blue. We had a lot of fun dancing & painting our faces. That's what you do when you run out of walls to paint I guess. So our little place is almost done, there are a couple of things Shea & I want to get, but it's all painted. It really feels so cozy & like my little home.
Okay so last night my favorite band came to town, U2. I have waited to see them in concert for about ten years now. I remember the first time I heard a U2 song. I was rising in the car with my brother Cale & Sunday Bloody Sunday came on. I didn't know what it meant at the time but I knew I was going to love this band for a very long time. My brother Cale & my sister in law Ky couldn't make the concert so they gave, yes gave, the tickets to Shea & I! How lucky am I! So last night Shea, My brother Cody, sister in law Jaci & I stood about 50ft away from rocks gods. It was a surreal moment when The Edge came on stage for the first time. I was just in shock. The concert was just completely epic, other then being in Dallas surrounded by Ed Hardey wearing tools. By the way I had no idea that women wear high heels, YES high heels to concerts! All the women looked like they were dressed up to go to a club. It was just insane, Dallas people, they are very different from Fort Worth people, let me just tell you that. Okay so i could write on & on about that but anywho. Hopefully next time I post I will have more photos of my lil flat. I'm headed down to Housten this weekend. OIh my gosh Where The Wild Things Are this weekend, which I'm very excited about! I hope you bloggers out there are having an amazing week & that you are loving the autumn. Tata
Title: I Don't Know What To Do by Pete Yorn & Scarlett Johansson













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails