Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pride can stand a thousand trials, the strong will never fall But watching stars without you, my soul cried. Heaving heart is full of pain





Wednesday has been emotionally draining for me bleh! I have so many things going on in my personal life & then I have a big exam tomorrow. Trying to figure out life then attempting to study for an exam is like trying to nail jell-o to the wall. Not gonna happen. Do you ever feel like the same situation repeats itself in your life over & over again? Maybe that's the way God teaches us, well I'm learning! Foregiveness, I think I'm getting this now. I got my daily etsy email & in it was this lovely little shop called Mountain Girl Clothing. It's all handmade & either recycled or organic which is pretty cool. I love the beach, I'm a beach girl through & through but every once in awhile I think about being a mountain girl.
These were some of my favorites.
Title: Kissing You by Des'ree

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails