Monday, July 20, 2009

Do you ever think of me? Your heart is not able Let me show you how much I care I need those eyes to tide me over I’ll take your picture when I go


Funny how things can change. Something you thought would never happen again, you thought was all lost changes just from a word. I think I was more okay than I thought I was.
Shea & I were going to go to the lake again today, but when i opened my blinds this morning i saw it's overcast! The one day we want to go! Come on Texas sun, really!
We went out to this lovely little dock yesterday on a whim & it was both what we needed. I so want to get a little boat to take out there.
Today i'll stay inside & have some of coffee & let my creative juices flow.
Happy Monday Loves

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails