Saturday, June 27, 2009

Well I have been searching all of my days All of my days Many a road, you know I’ve been walking on All of my days


I woke up in the middle of the afternoon! yet again. My sister & i took a walk & got slurpies from the gas station. On the walk back we sat down on a curb close t our apartment in an old neighborhood & had a good talk. There is a bush outside our apartment that has bright pink flowers growing on it & i thought, that color would look beautiful in my house! So i picked a few, Shea*my sister* got a vase & we put them in our living room in Shea's favorite place t put a vase of flowers. There is something about having a vase of flowers that just brings a room to life. Tonight we were asked to go out to dinner with two friends, Nicholas & Kathleen, to an Ethiopean restaurant. We got dressed up cute & off we went. It was so fun just to get out & socialize. The food was soooooo good! We went back to their home & had some proper irish tea & banana bread while we talked about relationships, ideas that the wrold puts on women, and our familes. Im so glad my sister & I have them in our lives. There is nothing like having a good talk with good down to earth people over a cup of tea. It was a good day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails