Saturday, June 27, 2009

Run for the hills before they burn Listen the sound of the world Watch it turn But shake a little Sometimes I'm nervous when I talk I shake a little




Lately i have just been wanting to go out & buy a beautiful white dress. Just because i can i suppose. Not a wedding dress, but a beautiful white elegant dress. I think that every girl deserves to wear a white dress, even if its not their wedding. My beautiful blonde headed best friend told me the other day that if we aren't married by the time we are 35, we are having a wedding ceremony. Hahaha i love her crazy idea. But why not? Its a celebration of life right. Or maybe a celebration of our friendship. What a great idea Lexie had. So i just might go out n buy a lovely white gown, just cus i can!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails